Club Monet Beachfront Resort by Cocotel
Beach front, Brgy. Felmida-Diaz ,Cabangan,Philippines
Club Monet Beachfront Resort by Cocotel is a Greece-inspired abode that offers a 360-degree view of Cabangan, Zambales. Enjoy your vacation with the serene sea and mountain views, the magnificent sunset along the coastline of the West Philippine Sea, and the refreshing sunrise over the mountains. Relax in clean and comfortable rooms, in beach huts, or in cabanas. Also have fun with kayaks, volleyballs, and frisbees.
max Adults 2 , Extra Person Allows 0
- • Room size: 15 sq. m • Room with 1 Double Bed • Good for 2 pax • Located on the 2nd floor • Air-conditioner • Toilet and Bath • Shower • Bath Towels • Basic Toiletries
max Adults 4 , Extra Person Allows 1
- • Room size: 18 sq. m • Room with 1 Bunk Bed • Good for 4 pax • Located on the 2nd floor • Air-conditioner • Toilet and Bath • Shower • Bath Towels • Basic Toiletries
Triple Bunk Bed
max Adults 6 , Extra Person Allows 0
- • Room size: 18 sq. m • Room with Triple Bunk Bed • Good for 4 pax • Located on the ground floor • Air-conditioner • Toilet and Bath • Shower • Bath Towels • Basic Toiletries
Things Need To Know
- • Check-In Time - 2:00 PM
- • Check-Out Time - 12:00NN
- • With Continental breakfast
- • Valid ID with the same information as the booking details must be presented.
- • Guest must present a copy of their Voucher/Confirmation letter upon Check-in.
- • Extra pax/bed is subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
- • Kids age 0-5 years old are considered free of charge as long as sharing with the bed.
- • Corkage Fee may be assessed upon check-in.
- • Pets are allowed in the resort with a charge of Php500 for cleaning fee
- • Bonfire is not allowed.
- • Late check-out may incur additional charges. Unofficial extension will not be allowed.
- • Cancellation Policy: Bookings made are considered Non-Refundable, Non-Cancellable and Non-Rebookable once finalized. Failure to arrive at the resort/Hotel shall be a result of No show and shall be treated as 100% charged.
- Front Office Hours: 8:30am- 6pm
- Kindly advise in advance if late check-in
- HOW TO GET TO CLUB MONET BEACHFRONT RESORT BY COCOTEL FROM MANILA VIA COMMUTE:
- 1. Ride a bus going to Cabangan, Zambales
- 2. Get off at Barangay Apo Apo
- 3. Ride a tricycle going to Club Monet Beachfront Resort by Cocotel (fare is approx. Php 50)
- *Note: fares may vary due to the pandemic