Pier Uno Dive Resort by Cocotel is a scuba diving center and resort in Mabini, Batangas. The resort features clean and comfortable rooms, WiFi in public areas, facilities for disabled guests, and a car park. Moreover, get to enjoy their hot tub, private beach, outdoor pool, diving facilities, and fishing facilities.
Terms and Conditions
• Check-In Time - 2:00 PM
• Check-Out Time - 12:00NN
• Valid ID with the same information as the booking details must be presented.
• Guest must present a copy of their Hotel Voucher/Confirmation letter upon Check-in.
• Extra Bed is subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
• Kids age 0-3 years old are considered free of charge as long as sharing with the bed.
• Corkage Fee may be assessed upon check-in.
• All overnight visitors of Pier Uno Dive Resort are expected to sign in and out at the reception / front desk.
• Bringing of drinks, foods & EATING inside the rooms from the dining or outside are strictly prohibited.
• Fixtures, Linens, Beddings if found damaged, soiled, and missing by the visitor will be charged accordingly. Minimum charged of Php 500 per piece.
• Smoking and Drinking inside the room is strictly prohibited – will be charged for EXTREME cleaning.
• Lost OR Damaged keys will be charged 500 per piece.
• Bringing home and outside the rooms of TOWELS and other resort’s property are strictly prohibited. It will be charged accordingly.
• All children in the resort must be accompanied by an adult. We like to see them having fun but under the watchful eye of caring parents or guardians.
• Dripping wet suits & swimwear are not allowed in the dining areas and inside the room for everyone's safety.
• To avoid misplace of clothes due to strong wind; do not hang on the windows or lobby of the resort.
• Pets are NOT allowed.
• Wear proper swimming attire at the swimming pool.
• For Licensed Divers: C –cards/IDs must turn in and return after rentals of equipment.
• The resort has the right to evict a guest that causes disturbance and misconduct due to excessive drinking of liquor.
• Unused dive package due to bad weather is not refundable.
• Cancellation Policy: Bookings made are considered Non-Refundable, Non-Cancellable and Non-Rebookable once finalized. Failure to arrive at the resort/Hotel shall be a result of No show and shall be treated as 100% charged.
Front Office Hours: 7AM - 10PM
Time in accepting guests: Standard check in time
Day trip 8am to 5pm
Overnight 2pm to 12nn
For fully vaccinated guests:
- Vaccination Card
For non-vaccinated or 1 dose only guests:
- Negative Antigen or RT PCR test result taken within 48 hours before arrival
*Note: The test result with the original receipt should be submitted to the front desk of the preferred resort/hotel upon arrival
HOW TO GET TO PIER UNO DIVE RESORT BY COCOTEL FROM MANILA VIA COMMUTE:
1. From LRT Buendia, board a bus going to Batangas Grand Terminal (fare is approx. Php 200)
2. Get off at Batangas Grand Terminal
3. Ride a jeepney going to Mabini, Batangas
4. Get off at crossing
5. Ride a tricycle to Pier Uno Dive Resort by Cocotel
*Note: fares may vary depending on the bus line and the pandemic situation
Where are we located
Near By Hotels & Resorts
El Pueblo De Hermano Resort by Cocotel
RSAM Beach Resort by Cocotel
Borawan Beach Resort by Cocotel
MWR Hotel by Cocotel
Lapyahan Inn by Cocotel
Oslob New Village by Cocotel
Cronin Inn by Cocotel
Mila's Inn by Cocotel
Good Hearts Inn by the SEA by Cocotel
North Ville Beach Resort by Cocotel
Club Monet Beachfront Resort by Cocotel
Vista del Mar by Cocotel
Ronaldo's Inn by Cocotel
Penthouse 8 Colors Beach House Resort by Cocotel
Chartel Inn by Cocotel
El Moro Beach Resort by Cocotel
Boracay Morning Beach Resort by Cocotel
Little Mermaid Dive Resort by Cocotel
Floating Sanctuary by Cocotel
Villa Israel Eco Park by Cocotel Powered by fave
Estuar Farm by Cocotel
Casa Carlita Resorts and Events Place by Cocotel
Garin Farm Pilgrimage Resort by Cocotel
Ponce de Leon Garden Resort by Cocotel
Native House Resort by Cocotel
Casa Genaro Bed & Breakfast by Cocotel
4K Pension House by Cocotel
Severinas Garden Resort by Cocotel
Vinewoods Resort by Cocotel
Casa Pura Suites by Cocotel
Villa Gracia Private Resort by Cocotel
Amaro Resort by Cocotel
Carino Resort by Cocotel
Shoreland Beach Resort by Cocotel
Youhan Beach Resort by Cocotel
The Lakeview Suites by Cocotel
Hip Nautic Beach Resort by Cocotel
Taal Maranan Farmville Inc. by Cocotel
Zen Tierras Farm by Cocotel
Libertyland Waterpark Resort by Cocotel
Grace Island Resort by Cocotel
In'sense Mountain Resort by Cocotel
Richmond Villa Private Resort and Events by Cocotel
8 Dragons Private Resort and Events Place by Cocotel
4K Garden Resort by Cocotel
Heidi Sanctuary by Cocotel
Kawayan Kiling Resort by Cocotel
Monty's Riverside View Resort by Cocotel
Casa Basilisa Eco Boutique Resort by Cocotel
Buddha Resort by Cocotel
Cerca Parola Beach Resort by Cocotel
JJB Aquafarm Resort by Cocotel
Casa Alegria Bed and Breakfast Tagaytay by Cocotel
Marand Resort and Spa - Highway by Cocotel
Malinawon Resort by Cocotel
Peak View Resort by Cocotel
Brisa Marina Beach Resort Powered by Fave
Casareal Hotel by Cocotel
Safari Hotel & Villas by Cocotel Powered by ASTON
Villas Filipinas Resort Tayug by Cocotel
Ilawoods Sanctuary and Resort by Cocotel
Travel on July 2019
Cocotel El Pueblo de Hermano clean rooms and the staff were amazing . pool is massive and very peaceful place to unwind and rest..
Dona de la Cruz
Travel on November 2019
Cocotel El Pueblo de Hermano The staffs are approachable and accomodating, the place/room is nice and relaxing. The food is great. I enjoyed my stay in cocotel Batangas!
Travel on January 2020
Cocotel Miami Beach Resort Its been our first time traveling again and Cocotel never fails to amaze me! Miami Beach Resort is exactly what they advertise on social media! I enjoy the view and the rooms is very cozy and the staff is accommodating as well. I will visit this place again!
Travel on November 2019
Cocotel Miami Beach Resort I book a room with an ocean view on it. At first, I was hesitant but it proved me wrong! The place is very relaxing and really ideal to relax and unwind. I will recommend this with my friends!
Welcome Back to SiteName
Sign in to your account to continue using SiteName