Grace Island Resort by Cocotel is a great escape from the hustle of busy urban life. Breathe in the refreshing breeze of the azure sea, and enjoy the peaceful tranquility of the island. The resort offers a variety of recreational activities like swimming in the private beach, diving, fishing, and massage.
Terms and Conditions
• Check-In Time - 10:30:00 AM
• Check-Out Time - 7:00 AM
• Valid ID with the same information as the booking details must be presented.
• Guest must present a copy of their Hotel Voucher/Confirmation letter upon Check-in.
• Extra Bed is subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
• Kids age 0-4 years old are considered free of charge as long as sharing with the bed.
• The whole resort is powered by generator sets, Power is being turned on daily at 6 pm to 6 am only.
• Wi-Fi/internet is not available in the resort.
• Corkage fee is only applicable with the drinks like beer, soft drinks, and other beverages.
• Bringing electrical appliances is not allowed by the management because it contributes to a large electrical output of our generator.
• Pets are not allowed.
• Boat Schedule: Assembling time at Aroma beach is 8:30 am, the boat departs at 9 am; Boat departs from Grace Island to Aroma Beach at 4 am; 7 am and 4 am - for overnight check outs.
• Daytrip guest check-in is at 10:30 am and check-out is at 4 pm.
• Our cottage and resort facilities are made up of materials that are prone to fire; therefore smoking is strictly prohibited in all cottages except in designated smoking areas.
• The waters surrounding the resort are part of our marine sanctuary. We discourage guests from taking any starfish, shell, or seaweeds or doing anything that would harm the corals. We discourage spot fishing within the adjacent quadrangle of our floating cottages.
• Quite time for floating cottages starts at 8:30 pm, and for octagon, the restaurant is at 10 pm.
• We have an animal sanctuary in the uphill part of the island. Please do not feed the animal or intimidate them in anyways.
• Management has provided a specific area for guests to grill their raw foods. Any form of cooking is not allowed inside the floating cottage and rooms.
• We limit bringing in alcoholic beverages in the resort. We do not sell cigarettes in the area but if guests opt to bring we allow them to do so.
• Cancellation Policy: Bookings made are considered Non-Refundable, Non-Cancellable and Non- Amenable once finalized. Failure to arrive at the resort/Hotel shall be a result of No show and shall be treated as 100% charged.
NO TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS
- Guests of all ages are allowed
- Guests coming from all areas, even NCR, are allowed
- Approved S Pass
*Note: It is advisable to process the documents needed for S Pass at least one day prior
- Valid ID with picture and signature
- Any of the following:
- Negative RT PCR or Saliva Test taken within 72 hours before arrival
- Vaccination Card (fully vaccinated, 2 doses)
Where are we located
Near By Hotels & Resorts
El Pueblo De Hermano Resort by Cocotel
RSAM Beach Resort by Cocotel
MWR Hotel by Cocotel
Lapyahan Inn by Cocotel
Oslob New Village by Cocotel
Cronin Inn by Cocotel
Mila's Inn by Cocotel
Good Hearts Inn by the SEA by Cocotel
North Ville Beach Resort by Cocotel
Club Monet Beachfront Resort by Cocotel
Vista del Mar by Cocotel
La Solana Suites & Resort by Cocotel
Ronaldo's Inn by Cocotel
Penthouse 8 Colors Beach House Resort by Cocotel
Chartel Inn by Cocotel
El Moro Beach Resort by Cocotel
Morning Beach Resort by Cocotel
Little Mermaid Dive Resort by Cocotel
Tropicana Dive Resort by Cocotel
Floating Sanctuary by Cocotel
Parkway Vista Condotel by Cocotel
Villa Israel Eco Park by Cocotel
Estuar Farm by Cocotel
Casa Carlita Resorts and Events Place by Cocotel
Native House Resort by Cocotel
Casa Genaro Bed & Breakfast by Cocotel
4K Pension House by Cocotel
Severinas Garden Resort by Cocotel
Vinewoods Resort by Cocotel
Casa Pura Suites by Cocotel
Villa Gracia Private Resort by Cocotel
Amaro Resort by Cocotel
Carino Resort by Cocotel
Shoreland Beach Resort by Cocotel
Youhan Beach Resort by Cocotel
The Lakeview Suites by Cocotel
Hip Nautic Beach Resort by Cocotel
Taal Maranan Farmville Inc. by Cocotel
Zen Tierras Farm by Cocotel
Pier Uno Dive Resort by Cocotel
Libertyland Waterpark Resort by Cocotel
In'sense Resort by Cocotel
Richmond Villa Private Resort and Events by Cocotel
8 Dragons Private Resort and Events Place by Cocotel
4K Garden Resort by Cocotel
Heidi Sanctuary by Cocotel
Travel on July 2019
Cocotel El Pueblo de Hermano clean rooms and the staff were amazing . pool is massive and very peaceful place to unwind and rest..
Dona de la Cruz
Travel on November 2019
Cocotel El Pueblo de Hermano The staffs are approachable and accomodating, the place/room is nice and relaxing. The food is great. I enjoyed my stay in cocotel Batangas!
Travel on January 2020
Cocotel Miami Beach Resort Its been our first time traveling again and Cocotel never fails to amaze me! Miami Beach Resort is exactly what they advertise on social media! I enjoy the view and the rooms is very cozy and the staff is accommodating as well. I will visit this place again!
Travel on November 2019
Cocotel Miami Beach Resort I book a room with an ocean view on it. At first, I was hesitant but it proved me wrong! The place is very relaxing and really ideal to relax and unwind. I will recommend this with my friends!
Welcome Back to SiteName
Sign in to your account to continue using SiteName