Villa Gracia Private Resort in Ibaan, Batangas boasts a lush green garden, animal statues, bahay kubo cottages, air-conditioned rooms, and large clean pools. This events place and resort hosts family and friends outings, reunions, garden weddings and receptions, birthdays and debuts, team buildings, seminars, retreats, and outdoor campings. Enjoy celebrations in a beautiful private resort reserved just for your special occasion.
Terms and Conditions
• Check-In Time - 7:00 PM
• Check-Out Time - 5:00 AM
• Valid ID with the same information as the booking details must be presented.
• Guest must present a copy of their Hotel Voucher/Confirmation letter upon Check-in.
• Extra pax/bed is subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
• Kids age 0-1 year old are considered free of charge as long as sharing with the bed.
• Signing of health declaration form upon check-in.
• Proper swim attire must be worn by all pool users.
• Due to pandemic and LGU ordinance, rental of videoke is temporarily not allowed.
• Deadline weapons & illegal drugs are not permitted.
• Bringing of foods & drinks within the pool's periphery is not allowed.
• No glass bottle allowed in & around the pool facility.
• No loud noise or music after 10:00 PM.
• Please don't leave your things unattended. Management is not responsible for theft or loss of personal property.
• Cancellation Policy: Bookings made are considered Non-Refundable, Non-Cancellable and Non- Amenable once finalized. Failure to arrive at the resort/Hotel shall be a result of No show and shall be treated as 100% charged.
DAY TOUR (7 AM TO 5 PM)
Up to 25 pax: PHP 6,050
- ONLY ages 18-65 are allowed to enter
- Guests coming from GCQ areas only are allowed to enter
- Curfew hours is 10:00 PM to 4:00 AM, except for working people
- Certificate of Acceptance from the destination Barangay
- Any of the following to prove guest’s health status:
- Vaccination Card
- Health Certificate or BHERT’s Certificate stating that guest is not included in PUM, PUI or Covid-Positive List
HOW TO GET TO VILLA GRACIA PRIVATE RESORT BY COCOTEL FROM MANILA VIA COMMUTE:
1. From the ALPS Bus Station, board a bus going to San Juan, Batangas (fare is approx. Php 200)
2. Get off at San Agustin
3. Ride a tricycle going to Villa Gracia Private Resort by Cocotel
*Note: fares may vary depending on the bus line and the pandemic situation
Where are we located
Near By Hotels & Resorts
El Pueblo De Hermano Resort by Cocotel
RSAM Beach Resort by Cocotel
MWR Hotel by Cocotel
Lapyahan Inn by Cocotel
Oslob New Village by Cocotel
Cronin Inn by Cocotel
Mila's Inn by Cocotel
Good Hearts Inn by the SEA by Cocotel
North Ville Beach Resort by Cocotel
Club Monet Beachfront Resort by Cocotel
Vista del Mar by Cocotel
La Solana Suites & Resort by Cocotel
Ronaldo's Inn by Cocotel
Penthouse 8 Colors Beach House Resort by Cocotel
Chartel Inn by Cocotel
El Moro Beach Resort by Cocotel
Morning Beach Resort by Cocotel
Little Mermaid Dive Resort by Cocotel
Tropicana Dive Resort by Cocotel
Floating Sanctuary by Cocotel
Parkway Vista Condotel by Cocotel
Villa Israel Eco Park by Cocotel
Estuar Farm by Cocotel
Casa Carlita Resorts and Events Place by Cocotel
Native House Resort by Cocotel
Casa Genaro Bed & Breakfast by Cocotel
4K Pension House by Cocotel
Severina's Garden Resort by Cocotel
Vinewoods Resort by Cocotel
Casa Pura Suites by Cocotel
Amaro Resort by Cocotel
Carino Resort by Cocotel
Shoreland Beach Resort by Cocotel
Youhan Beach Resort by Cocotel
The Lakeview Suites by Cocotel
Hip Nautic Beach Resort by Cocotel
Taal Maranan Farmville Inc. by Cocotel
Zen Tierras Farm by Cocotel
Pier Uno Dive Resort by Cocotel
Libertyland Waterpark Resort by Cocotel
Grace Island Resort by Cocotel
Travel on July 2019
Cocotel El Pueblo de Hermano clean rooms and the staff were amazing . pool is massive and very peaceful place to unwind and rest..
Dona de la Cruz
Travel on November 2019
Cocotel El Pueblo de Hermano The staffs are approachable and accomodating, the place/room is nice and relaxing. The food is great. I enjoyed my stay in cocotel Batangas!
Travel on January 2020
Cocotel Miami Beach Resort Its been our first time traveling again and Cocotel never fails to amaze me! Miami Beach Resort is exactly what they advertise on social media! I enjoy the view and the rooms is very cozy and the staff is accommodating as well. I will visit this place again!
Travel on November 2019
Cocotel Miami Beach Resort I book a room with an ocean view on it. At first, I was hesitant but it proved me wrong! The place is very relaxing and really ideal to relax and unwind. I will recommend this with my friends!
Welcome Back to SiteName
Sign in to your account to continue using SiteName