The Mang-Yan Grand Hotel by Cocotel is a charming, modern, beachfront hotel in Puerto Galera. Enjoy a relaxing swim in their outdoor swimming pool. Rooms have air-conditioning units, cabled television, private toilet and bath, and balconies.
Terms and Conditions
• Check-In Time - 1:00PM
• Check Out Time - 11:00AM
• Guest must present a copy of their Hotel Voucher/Confirmation letter upon Check-in.
• Valid ID with the same information with the booking details must be presented.
• Wi-Fi is available and valid for 2 days. There will be one Wi-Fi password per device.
• Extra bed is subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
• Kids age 0-3 years old are considered free of charge as long as sharing with bed.
• Corkage Fee may be assess upon check-in.
• Pets are not allowed in the resort.
• Proper swimming attire is required at the pool area.
• Cancellation Policy: Bookings made are considered Non-Refundable, Non-Cancellable and Non- Amenable once finalized. Failure to arrive at the resort/Hotel shall be a result of No show and shall be treated as 100% charged.
- Confirmed hotel/resort booking
- Identification Card
- Any of the following:
- Vaccination Card (fully vaccinated, 2 doses) with the same details indicated on the Identification Card
- Negative RT PCR Swab/Saliva Test result for 3 years old and above
- Approved S-Pass
- Stay-Safe app if you are going to Batangas Port
- Traze app if you are going to Calapan Port
- Puerto Galera Tourist Registration app
HOW TO GET TO MANG-YAN GRAND HOTEL BY COCOTEL FROM BERBERABE PORT VIA COMMUTE:
*Note: As of now, there are no roro transport available going to Puerto Galera
1. From Berberabe Port in Batangas City, ride a water taxi going to Puerto Galera (fare is approx. Php 8,000 per trip maximum of 10 people)
*Note: It is advisable to contact the water taxi beforehand for reservations
2. Get off at Puerto Galera
3. Ride a tricycle going to Mang-yan Grand Hotel by Cocotel (fare is approx. Php 40-60 per head)
*Note: fares may vary depending on the pandemic situation
Cocotel El Pueblo de Hermano clean rooms and the staff were amazing . pool is massive and very peaceful place to unwind and rest..
Dona de la Cruz
Travel on November 2019
Cocotel El Pueblo de Hermano The staffs are approachable and accomodating, the place/room is nice and relaxing. The food is great. I enjoyed my stay in cocotel Batangas!
Travel on January 2020
Cocotel Miami Beach Resort Its been our first time traveling again and Cocotel never fails to amaze me! Miami Beach Resort is exactly what they advertise on social media! I enjoy the view and the rooms is very cozy and the staff is accommodating as well. I will visit this place again!
Travel on November 2019
Cocotel Miami Beach Resort I book a room with an ocean view on it. At first, I was hesitant but it proved me wrong! The place is very relaxing and really ideal to relax and unwind. I will recommend this with my friends!
Welcome Back to SiteName
Sign in to your account to continue using SiteName