Laiya Riviera Resort and Spa by Cocotel, located right on the beachfront of Laiya beach, is a great place to experience the joy of natural tranquility. Aside from air conditioned, beach view rooms, there are also a shared lounge, a garden, BBQ facilities, and a sun terrace. Plenty of fun activities can be enjoyed throughout your stay at Laiya Riviera Resort and Spa, like volleyball, snorkeling, guided boat tours, and beach-side massages. The resort also provides transportation to other nearby attractions.
Terms and Conditions
• Check-In Time - 2:00PM
• Check Out Time - 12:00NN
• Valid ID with the same information as the booking details must be presented.
• Guest must present a copy of their Hotel Voucher/Confirmation letter upon Check-in.
• Extra pax is subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
• Kids age 0-5 years old are considered free of charge as long as sharing with the bed.
• Cancellation Policy: Bookings made are considered Non-Refundable, Non-Cancellable and Non- Amenable once finalized. Failure to arrive at the resort/Hotel shall be a result of No show and shall be treated as 100% charged.
Table Day Tour (8am-5pm)
Maximum 8-10 pax: PHP 3,300
- All ages are allowed
- Guests from Cavite, Laguna, Rizal, and GCQ and MGCQ areas are allowed
- Pregnant women are not allowed
- Guests with comorbidity are not allowed
NEED TO DROP BY AT THE TOURISM OFFICE TO PAY THE PHP 20.00 ECOLOGICAL FEE, AND TO CLAIM THE REFERRAL SLIP AND PRESENT AT THE RESORT. NO REFERRAL SLIP, NO ENTRY
Present to the Municipal Tourism Reception Area:
- A copy of your confirmed reservation or booking
- Guests below 18 years old need a Medical Certificate from a Physician only
- Fully vaccinated 18 years old and above: Vaccination card given that the 2nd dose was given 14 days prior to arrival
- Unvaccinated 18 years old and above: Antigen or RT-PCR Negative Test Result (valid within 72 hours only)
HOW TO GET TO LAIYA RIVIERA RESORT AND SPA BY COCOTEL FROM MANILA VIA COMMUTE:
1. From LRT Buendia, board a bus going to San Juan, Batangas (fare is approx. Php 200)
2. Get off at San Juan Terminal
3. Ride a tricycle going to Laiya Riviera Resort and Spa by Cocotel (fare is approx. Php 350-400)
*Note: fares may vary depending on the bus line and the pandemic situation
Where are we located
Travel on July 2019
Cocotel El Pueblo de Hermano clean rooms and the staff were amazing . pool is massive and very peaceful place to unwind and rest..
Dona de la Cruz
Travel on November 2019
Cocotel El Pueblo de Hermano The staffs are approachable and accomodating, the place/room is nice and relaxing. The food is great. I enjoyed my stay in cocotel Batangas!
Travel on January 2020
Cocotel Miami Beach Resort Its been our first time traveling again and Cocotel never fails to amaze me! Miami Beach Resort is exactly what they advertise on social media! I enjoy the view and the rooms is very cozy and the staff is accommodating as well. I will visit this place again!
Travel on November 2019
Cocotel Miami Beach Resort I book a room with an ocean view on it. At first, I was hesitant but it proved me wrong! The place is very relaxing and really ideal to relax and unwind. I will recommend this with my friends!
Welcome Back to SiteName
Sign in to your account to continue using SiteName