Floating Sanctuary by Cocotel is a gem in Santa Maria, Bulacan that can also be your own private escape. This resort offers a relaxing atmosphere of timeless elegance, well-maintained landscape gardens, and comfortable and cozy rooms. Enjoy a relaxing getaway or reunion with friends and family in this must-visit pool retreat.
Terms and Conditions
• Check-In Time - 2:00PM
• Check Out Time - 12:00NN
• Valid ID with the same information as the booking details must be presented.
• Guest must present a copy of their Hotel Voucher/Confirmation letter upon Check-in.
• Extra pax/bed is subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
• Kids age 0-1 year old are considered free of charge as long as sharing with the bed.
• Corkage fee may be assessed upon check-in.
• Pets are allowed in the resort.
• Proper swimming attire is required at the pool area.
• Smoking inside the room is strictly prohibited and will be charged for penalty.
• Alcoholic beverages are not allowed inside the hotel rooms.
• Php 2,000 deposit will be asked upon check-in for incidental charges. Should there be no incidental charges incurred, the full amount will be refunded.
• Dogs that will swim/poop in the pool will pay 20,000 as charge for replacement of water.
• Cancellation Policy: Bookings made are considered Non-Refundable, Non-Cancellable and Non- Amenable once finalized. Failure to arrive at the resort/Hotel shall be a result of No show and shall be treated as 100% charged.
DAY TOUR RATE (8 AM TO 5 PM)
Kids: 2-12: 275/pax | 0-1 YEARS OLD ARE FREE OF CHARGE
Seniors & PWD: 330/pax
NO TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS, BUT GUESTS SHOULD ALWAYS ADHERE TO THE SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Guests of all ages are allowed
- Guests coming from all areas, even NCR, are allowed
HOW TO GET TO FLOATING SANCTUARY BY COCOTEL FROM MANILA VIA COMMUTE:
1. From Trinoma or SM North Edsa, board a bus going to Santa Maria, Bulacan (fare is approx. Php 80-100)
2. Get off at Santa Maria, Bulacan
3. Ride a jeep going to Halang
4. Get off at the boundary of Halang
5. Ride a tricycle going to Floating Sanctuary by Cocotel (fare is approx. Php 15)
*Note: fares may vary depending on the bus line and the pandemic situation
Cocotel El Pueblo de Hermano clean rooms and the staff were amazing . pool is massive and very peaceful place to unwind and rest..
Dona de la Cruz
Travel on November 2019
Cocotel El Pueblo de Hermano The staffs are approachable and accomodating, the place/room is nice and relaxing. The food is great. I enjoyed my stay in cocotel Batangas!
Travel on January 2020
Cocotel Miami Beach Resort Its been our first time traveling again and Cocotel never fails to amaze me! Miami Beach Resort is exactly what they advertise on social media! I enjoy the view and the rooms is very cozy and the staff is accommodating as well. I will visit this place again!
Travel on November 2019
Cocotel Miami Beach Resort I book a room with an ocean view on it. At first, I was hesitant but it proved me wrong! The place is very relaxing and really ideal to relax and unwind. I will recommend this with my friends!
Welcome Back to SiteName
Sign in to your account to continue using SiteName