Little Mermaid Dive Resort by Cocotel is located on the beachfront of Bounty Beach on the beautiful island of Malapascua, right at the north tip of Cebu. Malapascua is famous for being a diving destination where you can swim with thresher sharks, being the only place in the world where, with more than 90% chance, one can see thresher sharks on a daily basis. Manta rays, eagle rays, devil rays, and white tip reef sharks also visit the area. During the months of January to May, there is a chance to spot hammerhead sharks. A dive center is located within the resort to accommodate new and expert divers -- learn how to dive, take a PADI or SSI diving course, and enjoy a fun dive.
Relax in the resort's bright and airy rooms that come with either an air-conditioning unit or a fan, a safe, and a private bathroom with cold and heated shower. Enjoy fine Western or Asian cuisine in the resort's fantastic restaurant. Have fun at the resort's beach bar that serves fresh juice, and sublime cocktails.
Terms and Conditions
• Check-In Time - 2:00PM
• Check Out Time - 12:00NN
• Valid ID with the same information as the booking details must be presented.
• Guest must present a copy of their Hotel Voucher/Confirmation letter upon Check-in.
• Extra pax is subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
• Kids age 0-5 years old are considered free of charge as long as sharing with the bed.
• Corkage fee may be assessed upon check-in.
• Pets are not allowed in the resort.
• Cancellation Policy: Bookings made are considered Non-Refundable, Non-Cancellable and Non- Amenable once finalized. Failure to arrive at the resort/Hotel shall be a result of No show and shall be treated as 100% charged.
NO TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS
- Guests of all ages are allowed
- Guests coming from all areas, even NCR, are allowed
- Medical Certificate stating that the guest has no signs and symptoms of COVID-19 at the time of examination
Cocotel El Pueblo de Hermano clean rooms and the staff were amazing . pool is massive and very peaceful place to unwind and rest..
Dona de la Cruz
Travel on November 2019
Cocotel El Pueblo de Hermano The staffs are approachable and accomodating, the place/room is nice and relaxing. The food is great. I enjoyed my stay in cocotel Batangas!
Travel on January 2020
Cocotel Miami Beach Resort Its been our first time traveling again and Cocotel never fails to amaze me! Miami Beach Resort is exactly what they advertise on social media! I enjoy the view and the rooms is very cozy and the staff is accommodating as well. I will visit this place again!
Travel on November 2019
Cocotel Miami Beach Resort I book a room with an ocean view on it. At first, I was hesitant but it proved me wrong! The place is very relaxing and really ideal to relax and unwind. I will recommend this with my friends!
Welcome Back to SiteName
Sign in to your account to continue using SiteName