RSAM Beach Resort by Cocotel is situated on the beachfront of Nasugbu, Batangas. Relax in bright, clean, and spacious rooms with private bathrooms, air-conditioning units, flat screen TVs, and basic toiletries. This picturesque resort boasts a 24-hour front desk, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Also get to experience island hopping with the help of the resort’s staff. Private parking can also be arranged at an extra charge.
Terms and Conditions
• Check-In Time - 2:00 PM
• Check-Out Time - 12:00NN
• Guest must present a copy of their Hotel Voucher/Confirmation letter upon Check-in.
• Valid ID with the same information with the booking details must be presented.
• Wi-Fi is available at the resort.
• Fireworks are not allowed.
• Speakers are not allowed.
• Noise curfew is only until 10 PM.
• Extra person is not allowed.
• Kids age 0-5 years old are considered free of charge as long as sharing with the bed.
• Corkage Fee may be assessed upon check-in.
• Pets are not allowed in the resort.
• STRICTLY NO SAME-DAY BOOKING.
• Cancellation Policy: Bookings made are considered Non-Refundable, Non-Cancellable and Non- Amenable once finalized. Failure to arrive at the resort/Hotel shall be a result of No show and shall be treated as 100% charged.
- Guests of all ages are allowed
- Guests coming from all areas, even NCR, are allowed
- Big groups are not allowed
- Maximum of 40 pax occupancy
- Kids 5 yrs old and below have no travel requirements
- Identification Card
- Approved SPass
- Printed voucher or booking confirmation
Submit to the barangay prior to arrival, any of the following:
- Negative RT PCR or Antigen Test result for 6 yrs old and above taken within 72 hours before arrival for those with only 1 vaccine dose
- Vaccination Card (fully vaccinated, 2 doses) with the same details indicated on the Identification Card
- Plate number needs to be submitted to the barangay
HOW TO GET TO RSAM BEACH RESORT BY COCOTEL FROM MANILA VIA COMMUTE:
1. From PTIX, board a St. Gabriel bus going to Nasugbu via Kaybiang Tunnel (fare is approx. Php 200)
2. Get off at Barangay Looc
3. Ride tricycle going to RSAM Beach Resort by Cocotel in Barangay Calayo
*Note: fares may vary depending on the bus line and the pandemic situation
Yes, you can. However, there will be a corkage fee upon entering the resort. The corkage fee cost 100 per head.
Travel on July 2019
Cocotel El Pueblo de Hermano clean rooms and the staff were amazing . pool is massive and very peaceful place to unwind and rest..
Dona de la Cruz
Travel on November 2019
Cocotel El Pueblo de Hermano The staffs are approachable and accomodating, the place/room is nice and relaxing. The food is great. I enjoyed my stay in cocotel Batangas!
Travel on January 2020
Cocotel Miami Beach Resort Its been our first time traveling again and Cocotel never fails to amaze me! Miami Beach Resort is exactly what they advertise on social media! I enjoy the view and the rooms is very cozy and the staff is accommodating as well. I will visit this place again!
Travel on November 2019
Cocotel Miami Beach Resort I book a room with an ocean view on it. At first, I was hesitant but it proved me wrong! The place is very relaxing and really ideal to relax and unwind. I will recommend this with my friends!
Welcome Back to SiteName
Sign in to your account to continue using SiteName