Club Monet Beachfront Resort by Cocotel is a Greece-inspired abode that offers a 360-degree view in Cabangan, Zambales. Enjoy your vacation with the serene sea and mountain views, the magnificent sunset along the coastline of the West Philippine Sea, and the refreshing sunrise over the mountains. Relax in clean and comfortable rooms, in beach huts, or in cabanas. Also have fun with kayaks, volleyballs, and frisbees.
Terms and Conditions
• Check-In Time - 2:00 PM
• Check-Out Time - 12:00NN
• Valid ID with the same information as the booking details must be presented.
• Guest must present a copy of their Hotel Voucher/Confirmation letter upon Check-in.
• Extra pax/bed is subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
• Kids age 0-5 years old are considered free of charge as long as sharing with the bed.
• Corkage Fee may be assessed upon check-in.
• Pets are allowed in the resort.
• Bonfire is not allowed.
• Late check-out may incur additional charges. Unofficial extension will not be allowed.
• Cancellation Policy: Bookings made are considered Non-Refundable, Non-Cancellable and Non- Amenable once finalized. Failure to arrive at the resort/Hotel shall be a result of No show and shall be treated as 100% charged.
- Guests of all ages are allowed.
- Guests coming from MGCQ and GCQ with low risk only are allowed
- Guests coming from NCR are allowed
FOR FULLY VACCINATED INDIVIDUALS
Antigen Test must be taken within 24hrs prior arrival
1. Last/Final dose of vaccine must be administered 1 month prior your check-in date
2. One-dose vaccines are considered full vaccinations.
FOR NON-VACCINATED INDIVIDUALS
RT-PCR Test must be taken within 48hrs prior arrival
Under this category are:
1. Those who are not yet vaccinated
2. Those who are still on their first dose
3. Children (regardless of age)
PREPARE THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU SCHEDULE A VISIT IN ZAMBALES VISITA
1. Valid IDs
2. Vaccination Cards
3. Official Booking Confirmation Form from us
4. Negative Covid Test Results
HOW TO GET TO CLUB MONET BEACHFRONT RESORT BY COCOTEL FROM MANILA VIA COMMUTE:
1. Ride a bus going to Cabangan, Zambales
2. Get off at Barangay Apo Apo
3. Ride a tricycle going to Club Monet Beachfront Resort by Cocotel (fare is approx. Php 50)
*Note: fares may vary due to the pandemic
Where are we located
Near By Hotels & Resorts
El Pueblo De Hermano Resort by Cocotel
RSAM Beach Resort by Cocotel
MWR Hotel by Cocotel
Lapyahan Inn by Cocotel
Oslob New Village by Cocotel
Cronin Inn by Cocotel
Mila's Inn by Cocotel
Good Hearts Inn by the SEA by Cocotel
North Ville Beach Resort by Cocotel
Vista del Mar by Cocotel
La Solana Suites & Resort by Cocotel
Ronaldo's Inn by Cocotel
Penthouse 8 Colors Beach House Resort by Cocotel
Chartel Inn by Cocotel
El Moro Beach Resort by Cocotel
Morning Beach Resort by Cocotel
Little Mermaid Dive Resort by Cocotel
Tropicana Dive Resort by Cocotel
Floating Sanctuary by Cocotel
Parkway Vista Condotel by Cocotel
Villa Israel Eco Park by Cocotel
Estuar Farm by Cocotel
Casa Carlita Resorts and Events Place by Cocotel
Native House Resort by Cocotel
Casa Genaro Bed & Breakfast by Cocotel
4K Pension House by Cocotel
Severina's Garden Resort by Cocotel
Vinewoods Resort by Cocotel
Casa Pura Suites by Cocotel
Villa Gracia Private Resort by Cocotel
Amaro Resort by Cocotel
Carino Resort by Cocotel
Shoreland Beach Resort by Cocotel
Youhan Beach Resort by Cocotel
The Lakeview Suites by Cocotel
Hip Nautic Beach Resort by Cocotel
Taal Maranan Farmville Inc. by Cocotel
Zen Tierras Farm by Cocotel
Pier Uno Dive Resort by Cocotel
Libertyland Waterpark Resort by Cocotel
Grace Island Resort by Cocotel
Travel on July 2019
Cocotel El Pueblo de Hermano clean rooms and the staff were amazing . pool is massive and very peaceful place to unwind and rest..
Dona de la Cruz
Travel on November 2019
Cocotel El Pueblo de Hermano The staffs are approachable and accomodating, the place/room is nice and relaxing. The food is great. I enjoyed my stay in cocotel Batangas!
Travel on January 2020
Cocotel Miami Beach Resort Its been our first time traveling again and Cocotel never fails to amaze me! Miami Beach Resort is exactly what they advertise on social media! I enjoy the view and the rooms is very cozy and the staff is accommodating as well. I will visit this place again!
Travel on November 2019
Cocotel Miami Beach Resort I book a room with an ocean view on it. At first, I was hesitant but it proved me wrong! The place is very relaxing and really ideal to relax and unwind. I will recommend this with my friends!
Welcome Back to SiteName
Sign in to your account to continue using SiteName