El Pueblo De Hermano Resort by Cocotel is at the beachfront of Lian, Batangas with its own private beach area where guests can relax, unplug, and enjoy the deep serenity. The whole place, from the facilities to the surroundings, is instagrammable -- especially at 4pm when it's high tide.
The resort is only a 3-hour drive from Manila, and 106km from Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge. An Asian breakfast is available each morning at the resort.
Terms and Conditions
• Check-In Time - 2:00PM
• Check Out Time - 12:00NN
• Valid ID with the same information as the booking details must be presented.
• Guest must present a copy of their Hotel Voucher/Confirmation letter upon Check-in.
• Extra Bed is subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
• Kids age 0-5 years old are considered free of charge as long as sharing with the bed.
• Corkage Fee may be assessed upon check-in.
• Pets are allowed in the resort but strictly not allowed in the room.
• STRICTLY NO SAME-DAY BOOKING.
• Cancellation Policy: Bookings made are considered Non-Refundable, Non-Cancellable and Non- Amenable once finalized. Failure to arrive at the resort/Hotel shall be a result of No show and shall be treated as 100% charged.
DAY TOUR RATE (8am-5pm)
Adults: 350 Weekday/ 400 Weekend
Kids: 200 Weekday/ 250 Weekend
- ALL ages are allowed for staycation
- Guests coming from NCR, GCQ and MGCQ areas only are allowed
- Guests from ECQ and MECQ areas are not allowed
- Approved S Pass is needed to enter Lian, Batangas
*Note: It would be better to process the documents needed for S Pass at least one day prior
- Any of the following to prove guest’s health status:
- Vaccination Card
- Negative RT PCR Test result taken within 72 hours before arrival
- Rapid Antigen Test result taken within 24 hours before arrival
- Medical Certificate
- Certificate from Barangay stating that they are not part of any contact tracing
HOW TO GET TO EL PUEBLO DE HERMANO BEACH RESORT BY COCOTEL FROM MANILA VIA COMMUTE:
1. From LRT Buendia, board a bus going to Nasugbu, Batangas (fare is approx. Php 200)
2. Get off at Lian, Batangas
3. Two options:
a. Ride a jeep going to Matabungkay, then ride a tricycle to El Pueblo De Hermano by Cocotel (cheaper option)
b. Ride a tricycle to El Pueblo De Hermano by Cocotel (fare is approx. Php 300)
*Note: fares may vary depending on the bus line and the pandemic situation
Waze Cocotel El Pueblo de Hermano here:
From Taft/Buendia, ride a bus going to Nasugbu/Calatagan
Drop off to Lian Market (landmark: 7/11)
Ride a tricycle going to Cocotel El Pueblo de Hermano.
Early check-in is allowed but subject to room availability. Guests can stay temporarily in the cabanas until room is already available
Travel on July 2019
Cocotel El Pueblo de Hermano clean rooms and the staff were amazing . pool is massive and very peaceful place to unwind and rest..
Dona de la Cruz
Travel on November 2019
Cocotel El Pueblo de Hermano The staffs are approachable and accomodating, the place/room is nice and relaxing. The food is great. I enjoyed my stay in cocotel Batangas!
Travel on January 2020
Cocotel Miami Beach Resort Its been our first time traveling again and Cocotel never fails to amaze me! Miami Beach Resort is exactly what they advertise on social media! I enjoy the view and the rooms is very cozy and the staff is accommodating as well. I will visit this place again!
Travel on November 2019
Cocotel Miami Beach Resort I book a room with an ocean view on it. At first, I was hesitant but it proved me wrong! The place is very relaxing and really ideal to relax and unwind. I will recommend this with my friends!
Welcome Back to SiteName
Sign in to your account to continue using SiteName